I began my flying career as a student pilot at the age of 18 while in the United States Air Force. I eventually became a Flight Instructor and trained hundreds of new pilots and have accrued more than 6,000 hours of flight time in more than two dozen types of airplanes.
Certificates and Ratings
- Commercial Pilot: single and multi-engine land: instrument airplane
- Flight Instructor: single and multi-engine land and instrument
- Private Pilot: rotocraft helicopter
- Remote Pilot (FAR §107)
I offer the following aircraft and training services:
- Flight Reviews (FAR § 61.56(a),(c) )
- Instrument Proficiency Checks (FAR § 61.57(d) )
- Additional endorsements:
- Tail Wheel (FAR § 62.31(i) )
- High Performance Airplane (FAR § 61.31(f)
- Complex Airplane (FAR § 61.31(e) )
- Multi-engine Training
- Aircraft Transition Training
- Aircraft Ferry Services (CONUS only)
Additional Aviation Related Services
In addition to the flight training services listed above, I offer aerial photography through the use of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) also commonly called a drone.
Copyright © 2023 Sean McIntyre, all rights reserved.