This panel provides current information on the status of Ports, Channels and in-progress Calls on the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 system.
See the Supported Platforms page for a list of supported browsers.
Real Time Status View
To view real-time status:
- Click the Monitor tab in the WebUI.
For more information about Alarms and Events, see the Alarms and Events Reference page.
Module/Card, Port, and Signaling Group Information
Viewing Port and Card/Module Status
To access card/module status:
- In the monitor view, click the card/module icon () for the card you wish to check.
The Port Table View for that card/module is displayed. It contains port status information as well as links to the various counters.
For information about counters see, Viewing Port Counters and Channel Details.
Viewing Port Configuration Details
- To view port configuration details, click the port icon ().
The DS1 Port Details view is displayed. It contains port configuration information.
Viewing Signaling Groups
To view details about a Signaling Group:
- Click the Signaling Group icon ().
The Signaling Group Details dialog is displayed.
For more information about Signaling Groups, see Managing Signaling Groups.
Channel/Port State Legend
To view the Status Icon Legend:
- Click the Show Legend link text at the top of the Real-Time Monitor page.