|ASM Behavior on Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Reboot Operation|
Depending on your Sonus SBC 1000/2000 model, users with a built-in Working with the ASM and SBA may be impacted by this operation:
- Sonus SBC 2000
- If the ASM is running, rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 will cause the ASM to also reboot.
- If the ASM is shut down, rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 will not restart the ASM.
- To bring the ASM back into operation, you must physically power off and power back on the Sonus SBC 1000/2000.
- Sonus SBC 1000 --- rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 will not have an effect on the ASM.
Rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000
To reboot the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 system:
- In the WebUI, click the Tasks tab.
In the left navigation pane, under the System, click Reboot Sonus SBC.
- Click OK.The following popup will be displayed to confirm the action:
- Click OK to reboot Sonus SBC 1000/2000
- The web interface will dispatch the following status message throughout the reboot cycle.
On average, the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 system takes between 3 to 4 minutes to fully reboot and become reachable again through the web interface.
Upon completion, you will be automatically redirected to the Login Screen