The SIP Connections Table displays all the current SIP connections on the SBC1000/2000 and includes information about the connection state, IP addresses, ports, sessions, and more.
Viewing SIP Connections
To view the SIP Connections Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Diagnostics tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to: Sonus TAC Troubleshooting > SIP Connections Table.
SIP Connections Table - Column Definitions
Displays the Transport Connection ID, which is a unique identifer of a SIP connection.
The field is composed of five parameters:
- Listener/Connected to Peer: 0 = connected to peer, 1 = listener
- Persistent connection: 0= not persistent, 1 = persistent
- Transport type: UDP, TCP, or TLS
- Index: Number of sessions for this connection.
- Port: Local port for this connection.
No of Sessions Using Connection
The total number of sessions using the existing transport connection
Local IP Address
The local IP address of the connection
The local port number through which the connection is established.
The current state of the connection.
States (default = Idle):
- Error Occurred
- Pending Deletion
The total number of message fragments sent from the peer to the current connection.
Total number of transactions waiting for the connection to be established.
No of Queued PDUs
The number of PDUs queued for the connection.
No of Invites Going Out
The total number of outbound INVITEs sent via this connection.